1300 194 240

Resources for
job seekers

Am I eligible for jobactive?

jobactive services are generally available if you get an income support payment, such as Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance (other), or Parenting Payment, and have mutual obligation requirements. Mutual obligations are certain things that you need to do in return for your payment, like look for work.

The Australian Government Department of Human Services will assess your circumstances and eligibility for jobactive and refer you to a jobactive provider.

If you aren’t on income support, or you are receiving income support and don’t have mutual obligations, you may be able to volunteer for jobactive services if you:

  • are not working or studying full-time,
  • and have the right to work in Australia.

If you are still unsure if you are eligible for jobactive or to find out more information, fill out the below contact form or phone us on 1300 194 240. 

    Contact us today

    Fill out the below form and one of our friendly consultants will be in touch.

    Skip to content