Disability Employment Services
If you have an injury, disability or health condition, our Disability Employment Services (DES) can help you prepare for, find and keep a job.
We offer two DES programs: Employment Support Service and Disability Management Service.
Through these programs, we will support you in finding meaningful and sustainable employment that values your skills and abilities.
We do this by working with you to create a tailored job plan that builds on your interests, skills and strengths, and addresses any barriers to employment. We will connect you with potential employers and once in a job we will continue to encourage and support you for as long as you require.
If you have an injury, disability or health condition and need assistance to find or keep a job, contact us by filling out our online form or calling 1300 194 240.
What’s the process?
1. Make an appointment online or by phone
2. Meet your dedicated consultant
3. Prepare for and find
4. Ongoing support once in a job
Why join echo?
At echo we are passionate about helping our clients.
We value you as a human, we take the time to listen and understand your circumstances and work with you to identify your strengths, interests and goals.
Together we will work towards finding meaningful employment.
We can help you by:
- Providing access to job searching facilities
- Finding jobs that are matched to your abilities and goals
- Helping you prepare a professional resume and cover letters
- Helping you prepare for interviews
- Providing transport to interviews
- Marketing you to our network of employers and targeted employers
- Providing financial assistance with work related items, such as uniforms, required equipment etc
- Providing on-going support once you are in your new job
We are a not-for-profit organisation. This means we are able to remain true to our mission and values, reinvesting our profits back into you, our clients, and our community.
Our success is measured on the success of those that we help.
I was surprised by the speed. I came into echo with no idea of where I was going or what I wanted to do, and they focused me. They refined this muddled idea of what I wanted out of work, and in record time had two interviews lined up in niche and interesting fieldsJack
Do you love basketball?
SPORTSWORK is our new basketball and employment program for people with disability that focuses on harnessing the transferable skills sport brings to employment. Develop your employability skills, train with Basketball Victoria coaches and find sustainable, meaningful employment.