As a Disability Employment Services provider, echo can support you to stay at work if you think your job could be at risk due to your injury, disability or health condition.
Through the Government’s Work Assist program, we will work with your employer, at no-cost, to provide practical solutions to help you fulfil the requirements of your role and keep you working.
We can help by:
- Conducting workplace assessments
- Providing advice about job redesign
- Implementing workplace modifications or special equipment
- Offering on-the-job training
- Referrals to health professionals and other support services
You don’t have to already be connected with echo to access our Work Assist service. This service is eligible to if you:
- have worked an average of at least 8 hours a week over the last 13 weeks
- are at risk of losing your job because of your illness, injury or disability
- aren’t already getting assistance from a DES provider
If you need support to keep your job due to your injury, disability or health condition, contact us today by completing our online form or calling 1300 194 240.
“I was on work cover for over 8 years, and had been continually told I would never work again. Since joining echo, I have been able to find 2 part-time positions which has allowed me to regain some independence and confidence within my life” – Jobseeker, Cranbourne
echo acknowledges the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.